Tuesday 22 July 2014

Is rental property database a good idea?

Or is a databased of reviewed property a good idea at all?

Well I was quite sceptical at first thinking about the Makeupalley.

We are all different and some people hate my favourite Shiseido foaming cleanser and I just cannot comprehend how can they?

At the same time I gave a property database a thorough idea. Thinking about my past where I had 15 minutes to look around the property and did not notice some serious flaws or had no ability to notice that serious flows which only became apparent after I moved in... It could be explained by my stupidity but I had a girlfriend with me who was much smarter than me on every level and who was moving into the same flat. We both missed a very serious flaw!

Moving from that experience when we were buying a property I was praying to come across a database like that because when you buy your flat it is - let's say- not that easy to get rid of it! Hence you have to be extra careful. The problem with surveys - and we paid for the most elaborate one- the so-called professional surveyor was no more qualified that me or my husband. I wish I knew and could actually record his report on my iphone. He was just rubbish and was telling us the very common sense phrases ever. "It's a nice flat you know" - and for that you are paying a grand!!!

To sum up I am very excited to see how the property database develops and whether it will not be stopped by landlords or vicious estate agents.

No comments:

Post a Comment