Monday 28 July 2014

Face Washing Net for clean skin

The face wash net should be at every woman's bathroom. It is an unsung hero of a beautiful skin!

Like almost all modern women I do suffer from occasional skin irritation or spots. For years I have been using Shiseido foaming cleanser which I was getting from Harrods on my accumulated points despite having sensitive skin. I regularly tried some other cleanser including the high end Dior and Chanel ones which failed enormously.





I bought my face net on amazon but it is actually available in Muji UK sometimes. It costs around £1,5 which is a joke in comparison how much failure we get from skin care products! It will also last years and years - just wash it with a soap and leave to dry. If the face net is not available where you live you can create one yourself! It is easy!

The thing is the face net creates a particular bubbly structure from a cleanser. This bubbly cleansing substance removes my make-up completely as I cannot use two-step cleansing system which 100% blocks my pores. I also leave "bubbly mask" on sometimes so the pores can be cleaned completely. 

Couple of months ago I tried to experiment with my foaming cleanser and buy a very very cheap one from Boots - Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam. It was on offer and just under £3 in comparison with my usual Shiseido which is over £30.

The results were shocking. Botanics cleanser has a completely different consistency to it than Shiseido. I was very sceptical at first but from the first use it removed my make-up and left my skin soft. Together with the face net the Botanics cleanser creates bubbles that actually burst (just like the world economy recently) and again I thought it is wrong. However the cleanser removed all the make up and impurities better than any other cleanser I tried before and better than my favourite one. I tried to use the Botanics without a face net and it did not work for me the way it does with the net. 

The main BONUS is that if I get spots or irritations by the end of the day and use my magic net with the Botanics cleanser 99% of my problems disappear overnight. It also works as a combination with my favourite organic facial cream.

Even if there are other cleansers besides Botanics that leave your skin soft and clean I am looking no further as it costs £2,99!!! How cheaper it can get?


No comments:

Post a Comment